Legend LSUtil Host Updater
What is it, and why do I need it?
The LSUTIL Version 2.0 Software runs on a PC to re-program the internal Host Code that runs inside the Legend console via the console’s RS232 port. It also allows you to upload and download scene memories to/from your console using a PC. All users should upgrade to this version of the updater.
• Uploading of shows to the console has been made more reliable.
• Support has been added for new console processors.
The console processor on certain older Legend 3000 consoles is being revised by the manufacturer. This change allows the updater to program either the old or new versions of the processor. If you have the new processor version, then you should also update the Legend console Host Code to the latest version via the link below.
What do I need to do it, and how do I go about doing it?
To program the console with this software or to upload and download the console scene memories, you will need:
• A PC with an available serial port (‘COM1’ to ‘COM4’ for example);
• A Null Modem cable (as described in ‘How to Program the Legend Series’, see link below);
• The LSUtil PC application (see link below);
• The appropriate console Host Software (see link below).
Follow the “How to Program the Legend Series” link for an explanation of the process you need to do to program the console.
Legend Host Code
Legend LSUtil Updater
How to Program the Legend Series