Heritage H1000 Host Code
What is it, and why do I need it?
The Heritage 1000 Software Version 2.12 runs on the Heritage 1000 console to control the automation system, VCAs and console linking. It also allows you to upload and download scene memories to/from your console using a PC. We recommend that all users update to this version of the host code, particularly if:
• You will need this software if you have a Heritage 1000/2000 or 3000 console and use MIDI events to trigger scene changes, or use the Elgar Theatre Control Software.
• Your Heritage 1000/2000/3000 console is running a version prior to version 2.10 and you will be linking your Heritage console to a Legend series console or to another Heritage 1000/2000/3000 desk running software version 2.10 or higher.
This software is not suitable for use in the Heritage 4000.
Follow the link at the bottom of this page to download the latest version of the software.
1.MIDI triggered scene recalls would occasionally be ignored by the console automation. Scene recall commands from the Theatre Control Software may also have been missed due to the same issue. Version 2.12 contains a software fix that eliminates this problem.
NOTE: If you wish to link Heritage desks, all desks must have either version 2.10 or higher, or have version 2.09. Desks with version 2.09 are not compatible with desks with other versions of software. In order to link Heritage desks with Legend series desks then version 2.10 or higher is required.
What do I need to do it, and how do I go about doing it?
To program the console with this software or to upload and download the console scene memories, you will need:
• A PC with an available serial port (‘COM1’ to ‘COM4’ for example);
• A Null Modem cable (as described in ‘How to Program the Heritage Series’, see link below);
• The HSUtil PC application (see link below);
• The console Host Software Version 2.12 (see link below).
Heritage HSUtil Updater
How to program the Heritage Series